So... Although it bugs me that Martha has gone to prison for steeling money from her own stock ( or something like that) you've got to admit-- she is a genius!! (And Jennifer Garner loves her... which means I like Martha a little bit more) Magazines, linens, television... and now she is conquering the world of crafts. Her crafts have been out for maybe about a month or so, at Michael's craft store, but I just finally went and saw them myself this past weekend. I could have spent a whole lot more than I did, but my craft room is still overflowing with stuff-- probably because I haven't fully unpacked it all yet. I got some fun stuff for Jason's birthday coming up in July, and I got some of her books-- best wedding ideas ( to brainstorm for all the future wedding invitations I will be designing!) and her "Good Things" book... that was an impulse buy, I think I will take it back. All I can say is that Martha Stewart is so rich...
6.11.2007
Matha Stewart is so rich
So... Although it bugs me that Martha has gone to prison for steeling money from her own stock ( or something like that) you've got to admit-- she is a genius!! (And Jennifer Garner loves her... which means I like Martha a little bit more) Magazines, linens, television... and now she is conquering the world of crafts. Her crafts have been out for maybe about a month or so, at Michael's craft store, but I just finally went and saw them myself this past weekend. I could have spent a whole lot more than I did, but my craft room is still overflowing with stuff-- probably because I haven't fully unpacked it all yet. I got some fun stuff for Jason's birthday coming up in July, and I got some of her books-- best wedding ideas ( to brainstorm for all the future wedding invitations I will be designing!) and her "Good Things" book... that was an impulse buy, I think I will take it back. All I can say is that Martha Stewart is so rich...
Labels:
design + craft
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment