8.18.2007

Busy Saturday!!

I have had a very productive day!! I got up earlier than I wanted to, and I ran my errands that have been on a list of "to do" for awhile. Then, (in our kitchen, b/c our office is still a mess) I got down to business: my business cards and the logo design for Julie.
Here they are!! Julie wanted something girly, and maybe a little retro. So, I used the word "in" and put it IN flowers... Here is what I came up with:

Next I worked on my business cards. I seem to have at least one design project going on at one time, I thought I should make some to pass out, and maybe get some more side business. I just want as much experience now, so when (God willing) I am able to do this design work full time, I will have a full portfolio. Here they are!!




5 comments:

swell.life said...

What an awesome feeling to end an uber-busy day! Your projects look AMAZING. Way to go! I have faith that you'll be a full-timer in no-time. Keep it up!

Erin said...

Looks completely professional! I'm so impressed! We missed you at Momentum...but I'm glad you got some things done...and maybe some rest?

alyssa said...

Wow, both are so cute! I love your business cards! I also believe that you'll be a full-timer soon...it's so obvious how talented, creative and crafty you are! heart & soul girls retreat? That's awesome!!!

Melissa said...

I love the finished product you made for Julie. Those flowers are so bright and playful- who wouldn't want to attend that retreat?

Your business cards are also really nice. They look so clean, modern, and professional- great job, Casey! :)

Jen said...

both are looking great. you are turning out to be quite the little designer. keep up the good work.