A couple stories here: a couple of weeks ago, while Jason and I were visiting his sister and family, I had a dream that I met Jennifer, and we actually became really great friends. I woke up, thought about it, and smiled the biggest smile. --seriously, I am not obsessed! Anyways, that whole day, I felt that I had a bigger bond with her, it was really quite funny, and yes, maybe a little weird. --Then I saw a picture hanging on the wall of my sister in law's house, of Julia, their oldest child. She looked like it could have been Jennifer as a young girl... maybe that is why I had that dream?My sister is in San Diego this week with Rob. Rob's whole family went also, but they went to LA too. Morgan gave her sister in law specific instructions if she is to see Jennifer: get her autograph, and a picture for me! Thank you Morgan for remembering your psycho sister that loves J. Garner!! --Morgan texted me last night, Becky (Robs sis) saw William H. Macy... not Jennifer, but still cool...
If I was to see her, I think I would freak out...

No comments:
Post a Comment