9.24.2008
i need your opinion!
Hey everyone that reads this... I have a question to ask you. I am really really about to start making some things for my Etsy shop, and I can't make up my mind about something, so I thought I would ask your opinion. Maybe all would like either way, but then I think, what if one way is better? Anyways, here is my question. I will be making some cards, similar to these that I have posted about before. Would you, a consumer, like it if the front of the card just had the image, and no text, with text on the inside of the card, or, would you like the image with text on the front, and blank inside? Help me please! Thank you!
Labels:
design + craft
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I like the idea of the imagine on the front and text on the inside of the card. That's my 2 cents. ;)
I think both would be a great idea! You could make both an option and then sell packages with an assortment of styles.
I really think both ways are great, but I lean more towards wanting it on the outside, then, especially a card like that, I'd fill up the inside with my personal note.
i concur with erin (and even rebecca)....:)
I also concur with Erin ;)
I'm so excited for you! Good Luck!!
I'm a blank-on-the-inside card person, though I've been known to dabble in text. :)
i like the text on the outside and blank inside :) how exciting that you're starting to make some things for your etsy shop!!
Both text a picture on the outside. That's just me though.
I really like the idea of text inside and balloon outside..
maybe do different options?
Post a Comment