This little project is super easy, and super cute, so, get to crafting! I like this project, because I didn't have to use a tape measure, or pins. All you will need is scissors, and your sewing machine. I used wool felt, and while watching TV, I cut out circles in various sizes. Once you have a good stack, start sewing! As you sew one circle, the sewing machine will move it along for you. Once the first circle is through the needle, start with your second circle, etc. The thread will keep "sewing" even if there isn't any fabric/felt to sew. In a matter of minutes, you have the cutest little garland, (or gift ribbon!) to hang for the holidays, (that's my plan!) or parties, or for your child's nursery! I thought that this would be so cute intertwined in an old wire basket, hung from the ceiling as a mobile. --Next baby, maybe. :) Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions!
10.08.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love this project! My granddaughter is having a Twinkle Star birthday party. Maybe I'll make a garland of felt stars! SUPER CUTE! Thanks for the inspiration!
Blessings!
Great little project!
Just letting you know I featured your tooth fairy kits this last week on my blog, Care's Finds
www.caresfinds.blogspot.com
oh this is perfect! I have some circles leftover from a wreath I made a few weeks ago and I've been trying to think of how to use them. thanks! this is simple, but really nice.
Love this! I'm a fan on facebook! Surprisingly, I actually found your facebook page first before your blog!
thanks! i just couldn't really wrap my brain around if the sewing machine would be able to *sew* without a circle right away. love the photos! :)
Hi! Just want to let you know that I wrote about your awesome garland tutorial on my blog. Thanks so much for sharing it! http://su.pr/1wIFrG
Post a Comment