My friend, who, I would say at the least is mildly obsessed with tea, is expecting her first child, a girl. We are throwing her a tea themed baby shower this weekend. I made these simple tea invitations to send out. I didn't take a picture of the back, but on the back, it has all the info for the guests. Sometimes simple is best!!
11.30.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
gasp! i love these!!!!
Very very nice!
these are so sweet. I adore them! I love how they say ' a baby is brewing' - perfect. Just found your blog, through That's Happy blog, and am loving it!
I don't know why I didn't comment when I first saw these, but these are adorable! I'm planning a tea shower for my friend (who's also due with a little girl) next month and I'm definitely going to have to figure out how to incorporate this idea. Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment