4.16.2015

logan, 7 (and a half) months

I am getting behind on my Logan posting, but these photos were taken when he was 7 months! I love him to pieces, when I hug him I take in deep breaths, to soak up his yummy baby smell, to remember it always, because it really does go by fast!  This month seems to be the month where he is learning new skills and settling in to a good schedule.  
-He just started to crawl a bit this week!  He has been rocking on all 4's for weeks, but with the intense longing he has for the remote control, it fell to the floor next to him, and up and off he went!  taking 5 crawling steps or so!  
-He loves the wipes bag, remote, my phone, and some big legos the most. 
-After a few attempts at food, this week he also started opening his mouth willingly to eat food.  ;D  Hoping to try squash, sweet potatoes and carrots soon!
-One bottom tooth has cut through!
-He still can't quite sit all by himself, but he is getting better.  I found him sitting up in the corner of his crib the other night, both cute and sad, because he was crying, and I don't think he knew how to get out of that position!
-He is a fantastic traveler!  We just did a trip to London, and I wore him all day in the Ergo, and he barely complained.  Just cat napped.  (Bedtime was another story, but we survived!)
-He loves and knows his routine.  When we got home from our trip, I could tell he was so much more happier!  And his bedtime routine is much smoother now.  He goes to bed without complaining, and is sleeping till 5-6am.  YAY!


3 comments:

ellen said...

Where is that little giraffe from?!? I love it!

casey said...

Ellen, I made it a few years ago for my second! It's a pattern from Lotta Jansdotter's sewing book.

ellen said...

Thank you! I just bought the book; it's adorable!!