I am getting behind on blogging these days! I think it has something to do with me having 3 active kids. ;) I missed posting about Logan at 9 months, so onward to month 10!
-Logan is getting fast at crawling, always smiling and crawling around the house. He loves to go into the bathrooms, (gotta keep the doors closed!) his big brothers room, play room, living room - where he likes to put his hands in the fireplace, and kitchen -where he likes to get into the dog food bowls.
- He is keeping me on my sweeping toes! Any type of dirt, especially fuzz from our rug and dust bunnies, he puts in his mouth.
- He loves to play in the play room, especially with the toy kitchen. Opening and closing the little doors and taking the toys out of its shelves.
-Believe it or not, at 10 months, he is finally liking bath time! He still complains a bit when he is first put in, but then soon starts splashing with his hands. That is better then when he used to cry the whole bathtime!!
- Up until 2 weeks ago, he was still getting up once at 3am-ish to eat, and then many times, would wake at 5am, crying hard, but I knew it was just because he was tired, it wasn't time to wake up. I had been praying that Logan would show signs that he could sleep through the night, because I was getting nervous about letting him cry it out. Well one night he slept all the way through!!! So I knew he could do it. So the next couple of nights we let him cry, and soothed him a bit, then bam! He hasn't woken up since, and he now wakes for morning around 6:30am, and happy, no complaining. An answered prayer!
- He likes baby jarred food, isn't too excited about my homemade stuff, but is getting better. He feeds himself baby snacks and crackers, but if I put broccoli in front of him, he just stares at it.
- And like a true Cajun, he enjoyed gumbo!! Ate it up....
- He isn't staying any sounds besides a little repetitive grunts and spitting raspberries.
- He gives me kisses when I am holding him, open wet slopping kisses!
- Anything his big brothers do these days makes him laugh. He is really starting to love them!





1 comment:
Such a cute baby, and he's so chunky. I especially love the photographs, they look beautiful.
Post a Comment