Our third little guy turned one! - a month ago! :) (Life with 3 and 2 in school makes my days busy!!)
We kept Logan's party small... just us, a few little balloons, a birthday hat and cake. It's a party! Logan loved his cake. Loved. He would have eaten it all if we had let him!
At a year old, Logan is crawling fast everywhere and getting into potted plant dirt, racing towards the stairs if the gate is left open, or his big brothers room, if their door is left open. (Lego territory!) He stands while holding on, and walks around the couch, or on the toy shelf, etc. He has 2 bottom teeth, and it doesn't look like he is getting anymore soon! He is sleeping great, and is an all around happy, easy baby. His favorite little car to play with is Lightning McQueen. At 9 months or so, he could pick Lightning out of a pile of little cars. Every time. We would even burry him! He loves music, and dances (rocks back and forth) and claps his hands to the songs. His first word is 'uh-oh', and just learned to shake his head no. Whenever I am telling him no, I must shake my head, because now, when I tell him no, he starts shaking his head no. So cute!
A year ago I was nervous and wondering what a third little boy, a third version of us, would be like. This one is a keeper! I can't imagine not having him around. He is such a joy, such a blessing!







No comments:
Post a Comment