So, I am usually the weather bug in the family, but I haven't checked it in awhile... I wake up to lots of rain, thunder and lighting, and come to find out, tropical storm Erin has reached Texas! I am in DT Houston, everything is flooding, it looks like it is night out of our big 2 story high glass windows, and all I can think about is the drive home... how will that be... will I even get to leave? Please pray...I will be busy for awhile with my church project, so until next week sometime...
[Picture provided by this Flickr]

2 comments:
Praying for you! Hope that you and your family are all safe and sound.
Can't wait to hear about your top secret project!
I've been watching the news and praying all morning... Wes also works in downtown. It looks like it's moving north, hanging around in one spot for an hour or so before moving on. Be careful, mi amiga.
Post a Comment