8.15.2007

Things to do:

I have a huge list of things I want to get done, so this is just my attempt to organize my thoughts... here goes:
1. Finish up logo for Julie's church: will do this weekend! more to come...

2. Morgan and I are planning a craft party in October, need to make invitations...

3. Finish business cards

4. Thanksgiving holiday gifts? --may need to veto that one

5. Make Christmas cards? --been wanting to do this for years, but December comes too quickly.

6. Cassie's baby announcements

7. Organize, and make labels for my inspiration binders

8. Kitchen pantry cabinet: wallpaper it, and organize with jars, baskets, labels

9. Make a chalkboard/magnetic board for organizing thoughts, inspirations...

10. Paintings for kitchen (I have something in mind)

11. Paintings for living room (I have something else in mind)

12. Get ready (as in save up) and organize my wants for our (Morgan, Michelle and I) biannual antiquing in Roundtop weekend! Coming so soon, in October!!!

13. ...Oh, and I think I may be doing some more baby announcements, she is due this October, and will be my first REAL client!!! --Real, as in, not a personal friend...


wow. Lots to do, so little time. Some aren't really necessary, some I have deadlines. I know I can get these done with a simple click--turning the television off. I think I may try that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I discovered your blog from my SIL's blog {enjoy: the blog}. I loved reading your blog and will definitely be back. I'm huge fan of making lists too!

alyssa said...

Oops...my girlfriend and I are in the process of starting up an educational business (which won't be entitled cram session) and I forget to change to my actual blog identity...sorry!! :) Until my next visit.

Melissa said...

You sound so busy, but your projects all sound fun!