7.11.2011

back from the lake + thank you!

Well! We are back from vacation with friends that I have known since elementary school, and this morning, I am wishing I was still swimming in the lake and relaxing!  What a treat it was to see SO many new readers, and all the nice comments about my fabric garland and the craft party invites.  Thank you!  And thank you Hip Hip Hooray! and Creature Comforts for posting.  And with the Daily Candy's post on How to be the Tooth Fairy, I have been very busy filling orders on my Tooth Fairy Kits.  Thank you all for your business!  

3 comments:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Found your blog through creature comforts...I can already tell I'll be looking forward to your posts! :) Spending time with old friends is the best! :)

becca said...

aw, I like you.

jen said...

This reunion photo makes me wish I still had the pictures of all of you girls at SCBC summer camp when you all were in 7th grade! :) Good times! :)